Posted by on Sunday, December 18, 2011,
A vehicle's wheels rotate at different speeds, mainly when turning corners. The differential is designed to drive a pair of wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds. In vehicles without a differential, such as karts, both driving wheels are forced to rotate at the same speed, usually on a common axle driven by a simple chain-drive mechanism. When cornering, the inner wheel needs to travel a shorter distance than the outer wheel, so with no differential, the result is the inner... Continue reading ...
Posted by on Thursday, December 30, 2010,
* Large selection of additional LEGO building elements (817 pcs compared to 672 pcs in 9648)
* Allows you to build with even more functions than ever before
* Plenty of special elements such as belts, unique connectors, a worm gear, structural elements, as well as other LEGO elements like beams, axels, connectors and mini figures
* 9 FREE building instructions and programming examples at MINDSTROMSeducation.com
* An ideal supplement to your 9797 Base Set for classroom, after school or roboti... Continue reading ...